Detailseite wird geladen...
An Appendix To The Account Of Italy, In Answer To Samuel Sharp, Esq; By Joseph Baretti. - nieuw boek
<br /> The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.<br />Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. <br />++++<br />The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br />++++<br /><sourceLibrary>Harvard University Houghton Library<br /><br /><ESTCID>N016347<br /><br /><Notes>A separate issue of the appendix, which was also issued with the second edition of 'An account of the manners and customs of Italy', London, 1769. With a half-title.<br /><br /><imprintFull>London : printed for T. Davies; and L. Davis and C. Reymers, 1768. <collation>,64p. ; 8deg <br /> Giuseppe Marco Antonio Baretti, Books, History, An Appendix To The Account Of Italy, In Answer To Samuel Sharp, Esq; By Joseph Baretti. Books>History, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Verzendingskosten:zzgl. Versandkosten, exclusief verzendingskosten
6, ISBN: 9781170013311
Softcover, PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SHIP TO DENMARK. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Please note we cannot offer an expedited shipping service from the UK., [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
An Appendix to the Account of Italy, in Answer to Samuel Sharp, Esq; By Joseph Baretti. - pocketboek
2010, ISBN: 9781170013311
Trade paperback, New., Trade paperback (US). Glued binding. 72 p. Contains: Illustrations, black & white., Charleston SC, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
2010, ISBN: 9781170013311
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Verzendingskosten: EUR 12.78
An appendix to the account of Italy, in answer to Samuel Sharp, Esq; by Joseph Baretti. - pocketboek
2010, ISBN: 1170013317
[EAN: 9781170013311], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
European-Media-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Verzendingskosten: EUR 6.99
Gedetalleerde informatie over het boek. - An Appendix to the Account of Italy, in Answer to Samuel Sharp, Esq; By Joseph Baretti.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170013311
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170013317
Uitgever: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Boek bevindt zich in het datenbestand sinds 27.08.2010 21:47:25
Boek voor het laatst gevonden op 25.11.2017 12:27:25
ISBN - alternatieve schrijfwijzen:
< naar Archief...
- "The Life and Character of a Strange He-Monster, Lately Arriv'd in London from an English Colony in America. and Is Often to Be Seen Upon the Royal Exc", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170013304)
- "The Northern Hero; Minutely and Impartially Delineated in the Life of Major S-------Le, Alias Harrold, Kennedy, &C. the Celebrated Swindler: From the", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170013328)
- "Scriptores Romani: Sive, Selecta Ex M. T. Cicerone. Tit. Livio. Corn. Tacito. M. Velleio Paterculo. C. Plinio. in Usum Regi] Schol] Etone", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170013298)
- "The Life of Catharine II. Empress of Russia. with Seven Portraits Elegantly Engraved, and a Correct Map of the Russian Empire. in Three Volumes. the S", van "Castra, Jean-Henri" (9781170013335)
- "The Private Life of the Romans. Translated from the French of M. D'Arnay, ... the Second Edition.", van "Arnay, Jean Rodolphe D'" (9781170013281)
- "The Life of Catharine II. Empress of Russia. with Seven Portraits Elegantly Engraved, and a Correct Map of the Russian Empire. in Three Volumes. the S", van "Castra, Jean-Henri" (9781170013342)