- 9781170303665 The Bishop of Sarum's Charge to the…
- 9781170815793 The Bishop of Oxford's Charge to the…
- 9781173617332 The Charge Of Thomas Lord Bishop Of…
- 9781169536456 The Charge of Thomas Lord Bishop of…
- 9781162019796 The Charge of Thomas Lord Bishop of…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The charge of Thomas Lord Bishop of Oxford to the clergy of his diocese, in his primary visitation 1738. ... - nieuw boek
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000725Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. and J. Pemberton, 1738. Collation: 32p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-charge-of-Thomas-Lord-Bishop-of-Oxford-to-the-clergy-of-his-diocese-in-his-primary-visitation-1738~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Verzendingskosten:exclusief verzendingskosten
The Charge of Thomas Lord Bishop of Oxford to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Primary Visitation 1738. ... - pocketboek
2010, ISBN: 117007409X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Charge of Thomas Lord Bishop of Oxford to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Primary Visitation 1738. ...
Gedetalleerde informatie over het boek. - The Charge of Thomas Lord Bishop of Oxford to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Primary Visitation 1738. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170074091
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117007409X
Uitgever: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Boek bevindt zich in het datenbestand sinds 21.02.2012 04:44:05
Boek voor het laatst gevonden op 09.10.2014 06:00:57
ISBN - alternatieve schrijfwijzen:
< naar Archief...
- "Select Portions of Psalms and Hymns, for the Use of the Congregation of St. Philip's in Birmingham.", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170074084)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170074107)
- "An Exhortation to the Belief & Practice of Real Religion: With Cautions Against Some Mistakes about It: Together with Short Rules for an Holy Life. t", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170074077)
- "The Seventeenth Article of the Church of England Paraphrased and Explained.", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170074114)
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others. ...", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170074060)
- "Memoires Du Comte de Bonneval, CI-Devant General D'Infanterie Au Service de Sa Majest Impriale & Catholique. Seconde Edition. ... Volume 1 of 2", van "Multiple Contributors" (9781170074121)