- 9781170431603 The Victim. a Tragedy. as It Is Acte…
- 9781170954263 The Victim. a Tragedy. as It Is Acte…
- 9781170663172 All for Love: Or, the World Well Los…
- 9781240784691 Agnes de Castro a tragedy, as it is…
- 9781170497494 Csar in Gypt. a Tragedy. at [Sic] It…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The victim. A tragedy. As it is acted at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's servants. Written by Mr. Johnson. The fourth edition. - nieuw boek
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T064217Notes: An adaptation of Jean Racine's 'Iphigénie'.Imprint: London : printed for J.T. [Jacob Tonson] and sold by J. Brown, 1717. Collation: ,64,p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-victim-A-tragedy-As-it-is-acted-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Drury-Lane-by-His-Majestys-servants-Written-by-Mr-Johnson-The-fourth-edition~~Charles-Johnson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Verzendingskosten:exclusief verzendingskosten
The Victim. A Tragedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal In Drury-lane, By His Majesty's Servants. Written By Mr. - nieuw boek
The Victim. A Tragedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal In Drury-lane, By His Majesty's Servants. Written By Mr. Johnson. The Fourth Edition. Charles Johnson, Books, Art and Architecture, The Victim. A Tragedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal In Drury-lane, By His Majesty's Servants. Written By Mr. Books>Art and Architecture
The Victim. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. Written by Mr. Johnson. the Fourth Edition. - pocketboek
2010, ISBN: 1170110118, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 90 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=177gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Victim. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. Written by Mr. Johnson. the Fourth Edition.
Gedetalleerde informatie over het boek. - The Victim. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. Written by Mr. Johnson. the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170110119
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170110118
Uitgever: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,177 kg
Boek bevindt zich in het datenbestand sinds 05.05.2011 16:27:37
Boek voor het laatst gevonden op 21.03.2015 02:16:13
ISBN - alternatieve schrijfwijzen:
< naar Archief...
- "Flora; Or, Hob in the Well. an Opera. as It Is Now Acting at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. Being Mr. Dogget's Farce of the Country Wake, Alter'd Af", van "Hippisley, John" (9781170110102)
- "Scipio Africanus: A Tragedy; As Acted at the Theatre in Little Lincoln's-Inn-Fields. by Mr. Beckingham.", van "Beckingham, MR" (9781170110126)
- "Hanging and Marriage; Or, the Dead-Man's Wedding. a Farce. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields. with a Song Will Please Every", van "Carey, Henry" (9781170110096)
- "Speed the Plough: A Comedy, in Five Acts. as Performed with Universal Applause at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden by Thomas Morton, ...", van "Morton, Thomas" (9781170110133)
- "The northern lass; or, a nest of fools. A comedy. As it is now acted by His Majesties servants at the Theatre-Royal. With prologue, epilogue, and new ... Richard Brome, gent, ... The eighth edition.", van "Brome, Richard" (9781170110089)
- "Hartford-Bridge: Or, the Skirts of the Camp. an Operatic Farce, in Two Acts, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written", van "Pearce, William" (9781170110140)