Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon preach'd at Pinners-Hall, January 4, 1735-6: occasioned by the death of John Hollis, Esq; By Jeremiah Hunt, D.D. - nieuw boek
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T076836Notes: Imprint: London : printed for T. Cox, 1736. Collation: 30p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-at-Pinners-Hall-January-4-1735-6~~Jeremiah-Hunt BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Verzendingskosten:exclusief verzendingskosten
A Sermon Preach'd At Pinners-hall, January 4, 1735-6: Occasioned By The Death Of John Hollis, Esq; By Jeremiah Hunt, D.d. - nieuw boek
A Sermon Preach'd At Pinners-hall, January 4, 1735-6: Occasioned By The Death Of John Hollis, Esq; By Jeremiah Hunt, D.d. Jeremiah Hunt, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd At Pinners-hall, January 4, 1735-6: Occasioned By The Death Of John Hollis, Esq; By Jeremiah Hunt, D.d. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd at Pinners-Hall, January 4, 1735-6: Occasioned by the Death of John Hollis, Esq; By Jeremiah Hunt, D.D. - pocketboek
2010, ISBN: 1170616232, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd at Pinners-Hall, January 4, 1735-6: Occasioned by the Death of John Hollis, Esq; By Jeremiah Hunt, D.D.
Gedetalleerde informatie over het boek. - A Sermon Preach'd at Pinners-Hall, January 4, 1735-6: Occasioned by the Death of John Hollis, Esq; By Jeremiah Hunt, D.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170616239
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170616232
Uitgever: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Boek bevindt zich in het datenbestand sinds 04.01.2011 16:40:54
Boek voor het laatst gevonden op 21.03.2015 02:25:07
ISBN - alternatieve schrijfwijzen:
< naar Archief...
- "The Sorrowful Separation of the Faithful Pastor from His Affectionate Flock: A Sermon, Occasioned by the Death of Mr. Joseph Swain, ... by James Upton", van "Upton, James" (9781170616222)
- "An Extract of the REV. Mr. John Wesley's Journal from February 1. 1737-8. to His Return from Germany.", van "Wesley, John" (9781170616246)
- "Submission with praise to God, on the death of hopeful children. A sermon preached in New Court, March 5, 1748-9. By Joseph Pitts, on the occasion of ... added A poem by the Revd. Mr. Tho. Gibbons.", van "Pitts, Joseph" (9781170616215)
- "An Extract of the Revd. Mr. John Wesley's Journal from August 12, 1738, to Nov. 1, 1739.", van "Wesley, John" (9781170616253)
- "An Essay on the Usefulness of Mathematical Learning, in a Letter from a Gentleman in the City to His Friend in Oxford.", van "Arbuthnot, John" (9781170616208)
- "A Second Defence of the Dissertation or Inquiry Concerning the Gospel According to Matthew. Occasioned by the Bishop of London's Third Pastoral Lett", van "Layman" (9781170616260)