Detailseite wird geladen...
Narrative of the loss of the Winterton East Indiaman, which was wrecked off the island of Madagascar, August 20th, 1792. Written by the third mate. - nieuw boek
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N071670Notes: At head of title page: Tegg & Castleman's edition. Anonymous. By John Dale, third mate of the Winterton.Imprint: London : printed for Tegg & Castleman; J. Belcher, Birmingham; B. Sellick, Bristol; T. Troughton, Liverpool; E. Peck, York; T. Binns, Leeds; J. Mitchell, Newcastle; J. Dingle, Bury St. Edmunds; T. Brown, Bath; M. Swindells, Manchester; J. Raw & J. Bush, I Collation: 32p., plate ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Narrative-of-the-loss-of-the-Winterton-East-Indiaman-which-was-wrecked-off-the-island-of-Madagascar-August-20th-1792-Written-by-the-third-mate~~John-Dale BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Verzendingskosten:exclusief verzendingskosten
Narrative Of The Loss Of The Winterton East Indiaman, Which Was Wrecked Off The Island Of Madagascar, August 20th, 1792. Written B - nieuw boek
Narrative Of The Loss Of The Winterton East Indiaman, Which Was Wrecked Off The Island Of Madagascar, August 20th, 1792. Written By The Third Mate. John Dale, Books, History, Narrative Of The Loss Of The Winterton East Indiaman, Which Was Wrecked Off The Island Of Madagascar, August 20th, 1792. Written B Books>History
Narrative of the Loss of the Winterton East Indiaman, Which Was Wrecked Off the Island of Madagascar, August 20th, 1792. Written by the Third Mate. - pocketboek
2010, ISBN: 1170619754, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Narrative of the Loss of the Winterton East Indiaman, Which Was Wrecked Off the Island of Madagascar, August 20th, 1792. Written by the Third Mate.
Gedetalleerde informatie over het boek. - Narrative of the Loss of the Winterton East Indiaman, Which Was Wrecked Off the Island of Madagascar, August 20th, 1792. Written by the Third Mate.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170619759
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170619754
Uitgever: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Boek bevindt zich in het datenbestand sinds 24.06.2010 22:26:33
Boek voor het laatst gevonden op 21.03.2015 02:25:10
ISBN - alternatieve schrijfwijzen:
< naar Archief...
- "A Journal, with Occasional Remarks, Made on a Trip from Aleppo to Bussora, Across the Grand Desart [Sic] of Arabia.", van "Abbott, Henry" (9781170619742)
- "The Pleasant, and Surprizing Adventures of Mr. Robert Drury, During His Fifteen Years Captivity on the Island of Madagascar: First Written by Himself,", van "Drury, Robert" (9781170619766)
- "A Voyage Round the World, in His Majesty's Ship the Dolphin, Commanded by the Honourable Commodore Byron. ...", van "Officer on Board the Said Ship the Dolph" (9781170619735)
- "A Description of All the Counties in England and Wales, Containing I. in What Diocese, ... II. Market-Towns, Market-Days, ... to Which Is Added, the", van "P. W. , W." (9781170619773)
- "A voyage round the world. In His Majesty's ship the Dolphin, commanded by the honourable Commodore Byron. ... By an officer on board the said ship.", van "Officer on board the said ship the Dolphin." (9781170619728)
- "A Journey Over Land to India, Partly by a Route Never Gone Before by Any European... in a Series of Letters to His Son. ...", van "Campbell, Donald" (9781170619780)