Detailseite wird geladen...
The history of the common law of England. Divided into twelve chapters. Written by a learned hand. - nieuw boek
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T077292Notes: A learned hand = Sir Matthew Hale. With an initial advertisement leaf. A reissue of 'The history and analysis of the common law of England', with a cancel titlepage?.Imprint: [London] : In the Savoy: printed by J. Nutt, assignee of Edw. Sayer Esq; for J. Walthoe; and at his shop in Stafford, 1713. Collation: ,264,p. : ill. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-history-of-the-common-law-of-England-Divided-into-twelve-chapters-Written-by-a-learned-hand~~Matthew-Hale BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Verzendingskosten:exclusief verzendingskosten
The History of the Common Law of England. Divided Into Twelve Chapters. Written by a Learned Hand. - pocketboek
2010, ISBN: 1170635350, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 288 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=517gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Verzendingskosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The History Of The Common Law Of England. Divided Into Twelve Chapters. Written By A Learned Hand. - nieuw boek
The History Of The Common Law Of England. Divided Into Twelve Chapters. Written By A Learned Hand. Matthew Hale, Books, Reference and Language, The History Of The Common Law Of England. Divided Into Twelve Chapters. Written By A Learned Hand. Books>Reference and Language
The History of the Common Law of England. Divided Into Twelve Chapters. Written by a Learned Hand.
Gedetalleerde informatie over het boek. - The History of the Common Law of England. Divided Into Twelve Chapters. Written by a Learned Hand.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170635353
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170635350
Uitgever: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,517 kg
Boek bevindt zich in het datenbestand sinds 14.07.2011 19:37:45
Boek voor het laatst gevonden op 21.03.2015 02:25:24
ISBN - alternatieve schrijfwijzen:
< naar Archief...
- "Thoughts on Executive Justice, with Respect to Our Criminal Laws, Particularly on the Circuits. Dedicated to the Judges of Assize; ... by a Sincere We", van "Madan, Martin" (9781170635346)
- "The Analysis of the Law: Being a Scheme, or Abstract, of the Several Titles and Partitions of the Law of England, Digested Into Method. Written", van "Hale, Matthew" (9781170635360)
- "The Bishop of Chester's Case, with Relation to the Wardenship of Manchester. in Which Is Shewn, That No Other Degrees But Such as Are Taken in the Uni", van "Gastrell, Francis" (9781170635339)
- "The Trial of Renwick Williams, (Commonly Called the Monster) at the Old Bailey, on Thursday the 8th of July 1790, Before Judge Buller, and a Middlesex", van "Williams, Renwick" (9781170635377)
- "The tryal of George Earl of Wintoun, upon the articles of impeachment of high treason exhibited against him by the knights, citizens, and burgesses in Parliament assembled, ...", van "Seton, George" (9781170635322)
- "A Treatise on the Law of Awards. ... by Stewart Kyd, ... the Second Edition, Revised and Corrected; With Very Considerable Additions...", van "Kyd, Stewart" (9781170635384)